We’re Upgrading Our Billing System!
We’re Upgrading Our Billing System!
Our new billing system is now available to provide you with new features when accessing your account.
Learn about your new bill and your new MyWave account below.
You will be receiving a new account number, with instructions on how to register for a new MyWave account via email soon. Please keep an eye out for it. Once you have this information, you can go to MyWave and register for an account.
1. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.
Soon, you'll be able to create a MyWave account for free online access to your CoastCom by Wave account. When available, you'll need to register for a MyWave account. You will need your account number and PIN number which can be found at the top of your new bill. Once registered, you’ll be able to make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments directly from the checking account of your choice.
Note: A payment processing fee applies to one-time payments.
2. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT VIA PHONE.
We accept one-time credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) payments via phone at 866-248-9857. Note: Convenience Fees apply.
3. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BY MAIL.
You can pay your Wave bill in the traditional fashion – through the U.S. mail. Wave will send you a paper bill in the mail each month. Once you receive the bill, simply return the enclosed bill stub to Wave along with your payment in the form of a check or money order.
4. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN PERSON.
You can make your payment in person using one of Wave’s many convenient payment locations. Look up a payment location nearest you. Don’t forget to review that location’s business hours. Stop by the location nearest you and leave your payment with a customer service representative. Our payment locations accept cash, checks, money orders or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
How Do I Pay My Bill Online?+
Soon, you'll be able to create a MyWave account for free online access to your CoastCom by Wave account. Be sure to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can view and pay your bill online. CoastCom accepts payments online using credit or debit cards with the VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and by direct debit from a bank checking account.
Did my account number change?+
Yes, you now have a 13-digit account number. Please update any electronic payment information to reflect this change.
I haven’t received my monthly statement yet, where is it?+
With the new billing platform, your statement mail date has shifted by approximately 10 days, so you will now receive your bill later in the month.
What Charges Will Appear on My Very First CoastCom Bill?+
There are a number of factors that impact the amount of your first CoastCom statement, not the least of which is the type and number of services you’ve purchased. Here are several factors to keep in mind when reviewing your first CoastCom statement.
- Based on what day of the month you signed up, CoastCom will bill you a prorated portion of your regular monthly service charges for the current month. This applies to Internet and Phone services.
- All standard taxes and fees appropriate for your state and local region will be included for the current month.
- In keeping with industry standards, CoastCom bills one month in advance including estimated taxes and fees for Internet services. So, in addition to the prorated portion of the first month’s service changes, you will also be charged the entire amount of the following month’s regular monthly service charges, taxes and fees. This is typically the reason why your first statement will be larger than succeeding statements, at least where Internet service is concerned. (See item “d” below regarding phone services.)
- Phone services, in some part are based on variable usage, and therefore not billed a month in advance. So, while you will see a prorated charge for the first month’s service, you will not see an advance charge for the next month’s service, as is the case with Internet service. This, together with your prorated charge for your first month of service makes your phone charges appear less than is typical.
- Installation fees, if any, are typically included in your first statement following the technician’s installation visit.
- If you are upgrading to different a service bundle, expect to see either prorated and/or advance service charges appear on your statement for the new services. Likewise, if you are downgrading, expect to see your next statement reflect prorated service changes based on the date you stopped the service.
What Taxes And Fee's Does CoastCom Add To My Bill?+
Taxes and fees charged to customers vary based on the services you are purchasing the state or local region in which you live. The Internet Infrastructure Fee helps defray costs associated with building and maintaining a fiber rich broadband network, as well as the costs of expanding network capacity to support the continued increase in customers’ average broadband consumption. In addition, you may also be charged data transfer fees if you exceed the included data transfer amount within the calendar month.
When Is Payment Due For My CoastCom Bill?+
To avoid the possibility of incurring late fees, CoastCom recommends paying your bill immediately upon receiving your monthly statement. Your due date is listed on your monthly statement, on each page in the upper right hand corner.
Will I be Charged a Late Fee if I Do Not Pay My CoastCom Bill On Time?+
CoastCom encourages customers to make timely payments to avoid late fees and possible service interruption. CoastCom reserves the right to charge late fees when payments are not made on time. If you are charged a late fee, you will be notified through a printed message on your bill.
My Payment Is Late and I Received a Disconnect Warning. How Can I Avoid Having my Services Turned Off?+
Call 1-866-248-9857 and select the option for making payment arrangements. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account.
My Services Have Been Disconnected Due To Late Or Non-Payment. How Can I Have My Services Reconnected and Is There a Reconnection Fee?+
Call 1-866-248-9857 and select the option for making payment arrangements. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account. And yes, you will have to pay a reconnect fee for each CoastCom service (Internet, Phone, Cable TV) that has been shut off due to late payment and reconnected. If you have any past due balance, it must be paid in full before CoastCom can restore your service.
Can I View My Bill Online Instead of (or in addition to) Receiving a Paper Bill?+
Yes! Create a MyWave account for free online access to your CoastCom account. Be sure to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can choose the billing method that’s right for you, look for Paperless Billing.
Can I Pay A Bill For Someone Else?+
Yes. To pay a CoastCom bill for a friend or family member, call 1-866-248-9857 and one of our helpful representatives can help you make a payment. You will need to have the account number handy for the bill you are paying. Currently, you cannot pay a bill for someone else online. This option is only available through calling our Care Center.
Can I Pre-Pay for a Whole Year?+
CoastCom does not currently accept pre-payments for services.
Can I Receive My CoastCom Bill in Spanish Or a Language Other Than English?+
CoastCom does not currently offer bills in other languages.
If I Sign Up for CoastCom Bundled Phone and Internet Service, Will The Charges For Both Services Appear On One Bill?+
All phone and Internet services are available on one bill from CoastCom. If you have been receiving separate bills and wish to receive one bill, then call Customer Service at 1-866-248-9857
How Do I Disconnect My CoastCom Service(s)?+
We’re sorry to hear that you want to downgrade or cancel your service. Please contact us at 1-866-248-9857 so we may assist you.
Where can I mail my payment?+
Please mail all payments to the following address:
PO Box 31001-2714
Pasadena, CA 91110-2714